Saturday, February 12, 2011

LOST

Feeling a bit lost today , not quite sure why.
Hormones perhaps...lol
All I know is everything is upsetting me and I am feeling alone in this world.
I dislike when I get this way because I know I have so much in my life I am grateful for but these days still come from time to time and I need to find away to let it go.
Not sure what set it off this time but when I get like this I miss my friends that have crossed over as well as my father but for some reason I miss my children being children , as well.
Sitting with Mike last evening he made a comment that he too misses his children and wishes they still lived at home because he works so close to home now and has good hours vs. when the kids were younger he worked 60 to 80 hours a week and was never home.
Its funny as I write this the song "Cats in the cradle" comes to mind...lol
We all get so busy with our life's and worrying how to make ends meet that we forget to reach out to those we love I guess Mike and I are feeling we could have done so much more as a family with our kids but we were so focused on making ends meet.
Now our kids are faced with that task in their life's and we can only hope we taught them the skills to survive because in this day and age making ends meet is more than a chore its down right impossible at times.

2 comments: