Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas seems to never end.

Its seem our family is just so big that Christmas continues threw to the new year.
Today my neice Debra and her children are coming up to visit so we can give them their Christmas gifts.
I am off in a bit to pick my mom up at the nursing home so she too can watch the kids open gifts.
Christmas day was nice , we shared it with our children and their mates as well as a few close friends popping in.
Mike over did it in the gift giving as he always does but its nice to get spoiled once in a while.
It seemed more like Christmas this year because we shared it with my sons new girlfriend Bonnie who has to very well behaved children Maranda and Casey ,on Christmas eve we took them and our friend Anita to church with us and keep the kids here till around 9pm because Bonnie had to work.
It felt more like Christmas with children in the house.
Our plan for New Years Eve , take out and a movie at home just Mike and I.
Hoping to see the rest of my family brother Mike , sister Susi and her hubby some time this weekend.
Plans to meet the newest member of the family Jacob have been cancelled till another day.
Jacob was born on Nov.29th his fathers birthday,Chris is my sister Jens son and Jacobs father.                            Chris was the first baby I even held in my life.
I was a young teen when Chris was born and it will feel strange to be holding Jacob soon.
I guess it will be like holding a grand child something I've not yet had the pleasure of doing but maybe some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment