Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new year just begun.

Its 1-1-11 a new year and new beginnings.
My daughter AmyRose surprised us 2 evenings ago with the news we were going to be grandparents.
Something I truly felt would never happen.
She is not due till August but I can't explain the excitement I have been feeling these past 2 days.
They are hoping for a boy I'll take a girl or boy who cares as I get to love and spoil it!
My new years promise to myself , live life one day at a time and try my best to win the war I have been having all my life with my weight.
Shirley May has me up and out the door more than ever walking now its just a matter of eating right or should I say eating less.
I am already mapping out my veggie garden and ordering seeds crazy but its a big part of my life , Gardening and it gets me through these long winter months just thinking about it.
I need to finish up the book I am reading and decide which book is next.
My house is back in order from the holidays and I'll be getting rid of more stuff in a few days by helping out my sister Lisa as she is about to relocate and start a new life.
I hope she can get by on her own and I hope she tries to find at least a part time job to make ends meet , its a tough world out there!
Mom is coming for the day tomorrow , church and lunch here then we will take her back to Mountain view , I am hoping my brother comes up to see her but only time will tell.
The weather has been warm these past few days almost SPRING like can't wait to play in the dirt again , I just love watching everything grow and now I can watch my grandchild grow as well.  I can just picture he or she barefoot in the garden with me it will be so awesome to feel that little hand in mine.
Still in awe thinking my baby girl is having a baby of her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment