Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Eggs

I had the pleasure of having my great neice and nephew up for the day on monday.
We colored Easter Eggs and also fill plastic eggs with treats and coins for the kids to hunt.



The kids had an AWESOME time , we also spent time with my daughter AmyRose and her half sister Sara.
My Mom was here as well , its been a long winter for everyone.  Tho it was chilly out side it was still nice to be out in the fresh air with no snow on the ground.
We ended the day with our first BQ of the season joined by my son Michael and his girlfriend and children.
Sara took a ride for the first time ever on our neighbors 4 wheeler.
Spring is finally here but the air is still a bit nippy for the 3rd week of April.
I've been busy transplanting seedlings and waiting paiently for the end of May early June to get our garden planted.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures, Trudy. Your yard looks great without snowbanks!

    ReplyDelete