Monday, July 18, 2011

Dream come true...

Its been a while since I've Blogged , guess i've just been to busy.
Spring is always busy getting things ready for the garden and such but this year has been more so.
Mike suprized me with my own Greenhouse , something i have dream about for years.
Today is July 18th and I managed to sell all my veggie plants and have decided to draw up a small business plan to go before town in hopes of making this hobby an home base busines by the end of this year.
My Garden is looking well concidering it was planted 3 weeks later then i usually do.
I've been staying busy garden wise and have also started another journey in my life , on May 30th i turned 49 and made a promise to myself to lose all this weight i've been carrying around with me for years , my goal is to drop 80 pounds by my 50th birthday.
It took me till july 7th to commit to this promise to myself but so far so good.
On July 7th I started weight watchers with my very good friend Sharon who in my eyes does not need to lose weight but i know in my heart she joined to suport me , now thats a true friend.
We have been taking long walks together a few times a week and helping each other learn the new points system and actually having fun with it along the way , i've not laughed and smiled this much in years and i pray i can continue to lose and get healthy the rest of my life.
Tomorrow tuesday july 19th , mike and i will be joining our daughter AmyRose and her mate Matt to watch the ultrasound of our first grandchild together.
Joshua is due in less than 8 weeks and i can't wait to hold him in my arms , its hard to believe i am going to be a grandmother.
Life is good and i am still trying to live it one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Nice photo of your gardening operation. Good luck with the business plan!

    ReplyDelete