Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Feeling Good!

Well here we are 5 days in to a new year and things are going well.
Mike and I brought everything we gathered for sister Lisa to her new apartment last evening and also surprised her with a few bags of food to get her started.
I wish her the best in her new life as I said before this world is a rough place to be in and to start over is a big move for her and I pray she can keep her head above water like the rest of us try to do daily.
My mom has been feeling a bit lost these past few days after a sermon that was delivered in her church this past Sunday.
I only hope she can find comfort in knowing God is still there for her know matter what judgement was thrown her way at Sundays service.
People tend to be to judgemental these days and they don't realize words hurt!
I have found myself toying with the idea of going to a new place of worship.
I am not a loyal church goer and I find it hard to sit in a pew and listen to someone judge others as if that someone is GOD himself.
So a friend and neighbor has asked me to come with her to the church she attends and I just may take her up on that offer soon.
Today is a me day , selfish as that may sound I decided I need it to clear my head and just take care of me.
As i sit hear typing a CD tittled "Merlin's Magic the light touch" plays in the back ground and it takes me back to a time in my life when I was at a crossroads and in need of guidance.
I turned to a Life coach named Gary Whitewolf Woodings he taught me how to take care of me letting the past go and live for the day learning to love myself no matter what!
That was over 3 years ago and from time to time I step back and realize just how far I have come in life and it makes me smile because I realize that naive little girl has finally found her way out of that shell I put her in.
May goal this year and for many moons to come is to Live Life One Day at a Time because we never know what tomorrow will bring!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed today's post and wish you a wonderful "me" day! I'm starting to learn that it is never selfish to treat yourself well.

    ReplyDelete